Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
Yard Waste will be picked up on the same day as your regular garbage service (April 1st - December 16th).
• Place yard waste in Kraft paper bags bought at local retail stores or a yard waste toter provided by Waste Management. Small quantities of sod will be collected, provided it’s placed in Kraft bags and each bag is only 1/3 full. Up to six bags will be accepted per week. All yard waste and branches must be placed at the curb in accordance with regular trash regulations. Yard waste carts can be rented from Waste Management by contacting them directly at (800) 964-8988.
• Waste Management provides a branch disposal service in conjunction with their yard waste program. Residents are already paying for this service as part of the residential disposal contract with Waste Management. This service is provided on the same day as your regular trash service (April 1st-Dec. 15th).
• Branches placed on the parkway for pick up must meet all Waste Management’s guidelines.
• Brush and branches must measure three inches or less in diameter. All branches must be cut into four foot lengths or less and bundled with string or twine. The bundle total weight should be 50 pounds or less.
• The above guidelines must be met to avoid a code violation. Any branches not in conformance with the above guidelines and subsequently not picked by Waste Management will be subject to a code violation.
• Chipper service is only available during the two Clean Up Weeks per year: once in the fall and once in the spring following what the village deems a major storm event.
• Seniors in need of financial assistance for tree removal should apply for funds through the Good Neighbor Fund in order to hire a contractor.