Romeoville is seeking part-time personnel for Firefighter/Paramedics & Paramedics w/o Firefighter Certification for its 3-station municipal fire department. Part-time personnel will be assigned to a 24 hour shift every third day (Red, Gold, Black). We have 24-hour positions to be filled immediately!!
Benefits of the Romeoville Fire Department are:
- Stable schedule and hours
- Starting Pay: Non-BOF/Paramedic: $17.50/hr. ($18.50/hr. after probation), BOF/Paramedic: $19.00 ($20/hr. after probation)
- Tuition-free attendance in Romeoville Fire Academy courses
- Paramedics without Firefighter Certification will be sponsored and sent through Basic Operations Firefighter Academy after 1 year.
- All applicants must have a current valid Candidate Physical Ability Test (CPAT) certification within one year and pass a background screening.
Apply in person during business hours at: Romeoville Fire Station No. 1, 18 Montrose Drive, Romeoville, IL 60446. Applications can also be submitted by clicking here.
For more information, email email@example.com