Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
Due to updated state guidance having to do with COVID-19, we are only accepting rentals for our shooting machine or one on one training at this time.
Please follow these guidelines while at the Romeoville Athletic & Event Center. Effective November 23, 2020.1. Users will log all participants and keep rosters of teams. When requested, users will submit log/rosters to the Romeoville Athletic & Event Center for review.
2. Failure to comply with request will be grounds for cancellation of future rentals.
3. Parents/Guardians are NOT allowed inside the facility for practices other than as allowed by item 16 below.
4. Anyone entering the facility must wear face coverings over the mouth and nose.
5. Minimize sharing of high touch equipment between non-household individuals. If equipment should be shared, trainers should sanitize equipment before and after use.
6. Players should arrive fully dressed 5-10 minutes before their scheduled training session/practice begins.
7. All players and trainers must wash their hands using soap and water or hand sanitizer before and after practice/training session.
8. When training, exercising, or practicing indoors, face coverings must be worn at all times.
9. You are allowed to bring one small string bag with personal belongings. You can place it on the players bench on your particular court. Do not bring valuables into the facility.
10. The Romeoville Athletic & Event Center is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
11. Please bring your own personal filled water bottle with your name on it. Only refillable water stations will be available for use (no fountains).
12. When your court time is complete, please leave the court with proper distancing and exit the Romeoville Athletic & Event Center through the clearly marked exit doors promptly. Socializing in the foyer is NOT permitted. Masks are required.
13. Spectator rules apply per the Illinois Phase 4 Guidelines. At this time, there can only be one spectator per player. No additional family members or spectators will be allowed inside the facility. This is only applicable to sports allowing competitive play. Spectators must wear face coverings other than while eating or drinking.
14. Organizations, clubs, and tournament directors must adhere to all guidelines set forth by the Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity. Those that do not adhere to the guidelines will lose court and field privileges.
15. Participants or spectators asserting a medical based exemption for the applicable face covering requirements must provide written and signed documentation from a physician stating that face coverings should not be used by the individual in question.
The Romeoville Athletic & Event Center has increased cleaning and sanitizing rotations in all areas used by coaches and players. We will continue to update cleaning and sanitizing procedures to ensure that we are following all state and federal guidelines to provide a safe and clean environment for all participants and guests.
Due to these uncertain times, we appreciate your attention to social distancing and all other COVID-19 guidelines while visiting the Romeoville Athletic & Event Center.