Contractors and materials have been approved by the Village Board for road resurfacing and patching in Romeoville. Over $2 million has been budgeted for this year’s road improvement projects. “It’s important to keep the infrastructure of any community strong and we are continuing to do that here in Romeoville,” said Mayor John Noak.
The following streets are slated to be worked on this year:
• Linden Ave. (from Murphy Dr. to Hamrick Ave.)
• Bristol Ave. (from Camden Ave. to Spangler Dr.)
• Hemlock Ave. (from Homer Ave. to Murphy Dr.)
• Wild Rose Ln. (from Heritage Pkwy. to Princeton Ave.)
• Quincy Ct. (starting at Wild Rose Ln.)
• Camden Ave. (from Belmont Dr. to Arlington Dr.)
• Montrose Dr. (from Nelson Ave. to Normantown Rd.)
Work on streets in the following developments are also set to be done:
• Nottingham Ridge (Martingale Ave, Femdale Ave., Drewsbury Ln., Gorman Dr.,
Kempton Dr., Dartmoor Ave., Chelton Rd., Gainsborough Dr., Lexington Dr., Ascot
• Marquette Landing (Claire Ave., Julia Dr., Lemoyne Ave.)
• Marquette Crossing West (Sonoma Ct., Tahoe Ln., Sonoma Ln.)
Informational flyers will be passed out in advance of any work be started. For more information on street projects, please contact Public Works at 815-886-1870.