Orders are now being accepted for the
2022 Veteran & Service Member Banner Program.
The program is a way to remember, honor, or thank a veteran in your life with double-sided vinyl banner that will be displayed on the light poles in front of Village Hall May - Nov.
- A 24” x 62” double-sided banner that come in three banner options:
- In Memory
- In Honor
- Thank You
- Each banner option is available in two colors: tan and blue.
- Only 40 banners will be available for purchase. Banners are on a first come, first serve basis.
- Each new banner is $45.
- Additional banners can be purchased for home use for the same cost.
- First time applicants will get precedence in the program. If there are spaces left in the program, previous purchasers can choose to have their banner displayed again, with a re-installment fee of $20. The banner must be in good condition to hang again.
- Part of the proceeds will go towards funding Veterans Commission Scholarships and assistance for Veterans.
- Orders must be received and paid for in person at Romeoville Village Hall, 1050 West Romeo Rd. by January 1, 2022.
To view the rules/qualifications of the program, click here.
To order a banner, complete the form by clicking here.
After orders are submitted, payment can be made via mail or in person at Romeoville Village Hall, 1050 W. Romeo Rd. or placed in the Drop Box in front of Village Hall.