Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
The Village of Romeoville is launching another grant program for local businesses, aimed at easing the economic injuries sustained by the local hospitality and eating and drinking establishments caused by the COVID-19 pandemic. The grants will reimburse a portion of the business expenses and revenue losses suffered as a direct result of the pandemic. Eligible businesses may receive up to $10,000 in grant assistance and other requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
“This is the third grant program that the Village has offered its businesses,” said Mayor John Noak. “Tens of thousands in grant funds have already been given out. We continue to look for ways to assist our business community.”
To be eligible for a grant, businesses must meet the following requirements:
• Must be Independent or Franchisee Owned. Corporate owned establishments do not qualify.
• Must have a current/valid Village of Romeoville Business License.
• Must be current on local taxes (Hotel/Food & Beverage as of February 29, 2021)
• Grants will be approved based on the order received, until funding has been expended.
• Business must be open and remain open through December 31, 2021 based on the State of Illinois Guidelines.
Grants will be approved based on the order in which they were received, until funding has been expended. The current funding level is $10,000. Other requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Applications will be accepted from July 1, 2021 through August 1, 2021 by clicking here. Funds will be distributed on September 1, 2021.
For questions, please email Josh Potter at firstname.lastname@example.org