Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
The Village of Romeoville, population approximately 40,000, currently seeks certified applicants for the position of Part-time Firefighter/Paramedic or Part-time Paramedic Only. Shifts are typically 0600-1800, 1800-0600. Note: This is not a full time position.
1. Participate in pre-qualification testing process at: www.nationaltestingnetwork.com.
• H.S. Diploma or GED Equivalent;
• Minimum of twenty-one (21) years of age by the date of employee’s online application;
• Certified Paramedic
• Valid CPAT (within one (1) year of test date);
• Valid Driver’s License;
• Must successfully complete pre-qualification process available online only at www.nationaltestingnetwork.com; and
• PREFERRED: Certified Basic Firefighter or Firefighter Level 2 or greater; include copies of all certifications
Upon successful completion of National Testing Network Pre-Qualification process, candidates meeting requirements must:
• Complete and submit Village of Romeoville Application for Employment, along with copy of a valid driver’s license and applicable certifications from Illinois State Fire Marshall; and
• Successfully complete all pre-employment examinations including medical/physical, criminal background investigation and personal interview process.
Start the Application Process at: www.nationaltestingnetwork.com