The Village of Romeoville Presents
GATES OPEN: 4:30PM
ENTERTAINMENT BEGINS AT 5:00PM
OPENING ACT: HILLBILLY ROCKSTARZ
SUPPORTING act: GARRETT BIGGS
josh tuRner: 8:30pm
$60 Premium General Admission (closer to the stage)
$30 General Admission
If purchasing tickets as a Guest, your tickets can not be reprinted. So please save them to your device or print them and keep them in a safe location.
Need help? Call the Romeoville Recreation Center 815-886-6222
All seats are considered general admission, open-seating, in uncovered grassy areas.
No physical seats will be provided or available to rent.
You are allowed to bring your own folding-style lawn/camping chairs or standing room only.
No blankets are permitted on the ground and MAY NOT be used to reserve seating.
Guests will be required to stay in the section that corresponds to their ticket/wristband.
No outside food or beverages are allowed.
Food and beverages will be available for purchase from a variety of vendors in the Village Hall main parking Lot C from 4:30PM-10:00PM. Most vendors accept both cash and credit.
Food & Beverage Vendors Include:
Guests who are 21+ must show a valid ID and receive a wristband before purchasing alcohol.
Hampton Park Social Athletic Club
Parking is limited and guests are encouraged to carpool or utilize rideshare. Rideshare location: Lot D Entrance.
Parking is available in the Village Hall parking lots D and E, Recreation Department parking lot, on the north and south side of 135th street. Parking is free. No shuttles will be provided.
A limited number of handicap parking is available in front of Village Hall, Lot D, and Lot E.
There are dedicated parking, drop-off, and pick-up areas for guests with disabilities. A limited number of handicap parking is available in front of Village Halls, Lots D and E. Please note that all guests with disabilities who park in the accessible parking spots must have a valid disabled parking permit and/or plate on their vehicle.
For your enjoyment & safety, please adhere to the following guidelines:
- No weapons of any kind, including: guns, edged weapons, pocket knives.
- No soliciting, loitering, or littering.
- No fighting.
- No illegal/illicit substances, drugs, or drug paraphernalia.
- No obscene language, gang symbols, signs, or gestures.
- No obscene attire, shirts and shoes must be worn at all times. All hats must be worn properly.
- No smoking in food court or tiered seating.
- No outside food or beverages.
- No grills or open flames.
- No animals or pets.
- The following items are prohibited: umbrellas, coolers, strollers, wagons, cans, bottles, fireworks, laser pointers, artificial noisemakers, bikes, rollerblades, hover-boards, and skateboards.
- Bags are limited in size (12"x6"x12"). No large bags (gym bags, backpacks, oversized bags).
- No additional guests will be allowed entry once capacity has been met.
- No refunds.
ALL BAGS ARE SUBJECT TO SEARCH BEFORE ENTRY INTO EVENT.
Any prohibited items may be confiscated and not returned. Additional items may be prohibited at the discretion of law enforcement or village employees.