Come visit the Mobile Unit on Friday, June 14th from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. at the Romeoville Recreation Department, Drdak Room, 900 W. Romeo Rd. for a variety of services:
- Renew/correct your Driver’s License* (seniors age 75 or older must visit Dept. of Motor Vehicles)
- Get a State ID (no charge for seniors age 65 or older)
- Purchase your License Plate Sticker (June and July)
- Voter Registration with renewal of Driver’s License or State ID
- Organ Donor Registration with renewal of Driver’s License or State ID
- Disability Identification Card (complete an application form at www.cyberdriveillinois.com)
- Veteran Designation Driver’s License and ID (www2.illinois.gov/veterans)
Proper Identification is required for these services. For more information, visit www.cyberdriveillinois.com. Fees apply and paid to Secretary of State using check, money order, and all major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.) *The Mobile Unit WILL NOT be issuing REAL ID’s.
REAL ID’s go into effect on Oct. 1, 2020. Anyone wanting a REAL ID will have to go to the local Driver’s Facility. Visit REALID.ilsos.gov for information. Questions? Please call Secretary of State at (312) 814-3676.