In the spirit of February’s popular holiday Valentine’s Day, the theme for our monthly photo contest, “Picture This, Romeoville!” is “Show us what you LOVE about Romeoville.” The picture subject can be anything you love, from nature to a specific restaurant, location or event.
The contest encourages residents to go around town and snap photos that follow the monthly themes. There will be one winner each month who will have their photo displayed on romeoville.org as well as on the Village’s Facebook and Twitter accounts. Winners will also receive a prize from a local business like Citgo, Chipotle, Farm and Fleet, and more.
To enter a photo: Post it on your own personal Facebook or twitter page by the last day of the month with the location of the photo and hashtag #PictureThisRomeoville. Please note that the photo must have been taken in Romeoville, be relevant to the theme, and the Village of Romeoville may share the photo on our social media outlets.The winner must also follow Romeoville on Twitter (@RomeovilleToday) or like the Village page on Facebook. The winning photo submission will be announced via social media in the first week of the new month.
- Feb: Show us what you LOVE about Romeoville (The picture subject can be anything you love, from nature to a specific restaurant, location or event.)
- Mar: Historical pictures of Romeoville
- Apr: Your Favorite Romeoville Restaurant
- May: Spring has Sprung
- June: Romeoville Nature
- July: Fun at Romeoville Parks
- Aug: Most fun Summer Event
- Sept: Romeoville Sports: Show Your Fan Spirit
- Oct: Sight Seeing/Falling for Autumn
- Nov: Your Favorite Recreation Department Program or class
- Dec: Favorite Holiday Scene