With Illinois moving into Phase 3 of the Restore Illinois plan, we are excited to announce that the Romeoville Athletic & Event Center will be opening its doors in a limited capacity. Starting June 15th, the facilities will be available to renters only. Rental applications will be accepted starting on June 8th. Those interested can call 815-552-3283.
In order to reopen the facility, the following guidelines must be adhered to.
- Maximum participation per half court is a 1:3 coach/trainer to player ratio.
- Sessions will be focused solely on individual skill building. Social distancing requirements must be met.
- Games and body contact are not allowed.
- Parents are not allowed in the facility.
- All visitors must agree to have their temperature taken before entering the facility.
- Anyone entering the facility must wear face masks in the foyer and common areas.
- Minimize sharing of high touch equipment between non-same household individuals. If equipment needs to be shared, coaches/trainers should sanitize equipment before and after use.
- Coach/trainer will assume all responsibility for players under his or her guidance that are entering the facility at your own risk.
- All Illinois DCEO Phase 3 Youth Sports Guidelines shall be followed.
The Romeoville Athletic & Event Center will be increasing cleaning and sanitation rotations in all areas used by coaches/trainers and players. We will continue to update cleaning and sanitizing procedures to ensure that we are following all state and federal guidelines to provide a safe and clean environment for all participants and guests to the facility.