Times of crisis seem to bring out the best in people. Romeoville truly is a place where community matters. Residents continue to look for opportunities to help in this time of need. There are a number of existing organizations that are already setup to serve the needs of the community in times likes this. We encourage anyone looking to volunteer to reach out to one of the existing organizations to help maximize our resources.
• American Red Cross of Chicago & Northern Illinois - 312-729-6100
• DuPage Township Food Pantry - 815-886-7986
• Love Fellowship Baptist Church Food Pantry - 630-759-1551
• Romeoville Community Pantry - 815-570-9722
• We Care Romeoville Food Pantry - 630-945-1317
• Senior Services of Will County - 815-723-9713
• Romeoville Humane Society - 877-813-7300
In addition, if you are medically trained, you can help answer Governor Pritzer’s call for support and register at illinoishelps.net or find other volunteer opportunities at serve.illinois.gov or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We are thrilled the community spirit is alive and well in Romeoville and hope that these groups will soon benefit from an influx of assistance.