Searching for a job? The Village of Romeoville in conjunction with the Workforce Center of Will County and the Romeoville Area Chamber of Commerce is having a Job Fair on 4/2 from 4:30-6:30 p.m. at the Romeoville Athletic and Event Center, 55 Phelps Ave.
- Bring your resume.
- Meet with businesses that are hiring.
- For a listing of businesses attending and their open positions, click here.
New this year --- The Workforce Services Division of Will County Mobile Workforce Center (MWC) will be parked near the entrance of the Athletic & Event Center from 3:30-6:30 p.m. the day of the Job Fair.
The MWC is equipped with 11 workstations, a copier, printer and WIFI. Workforce Services will even have staff who are Certified Professional Resume Writers to assist job seekers to assist job seekers in making resumes, copying resumes or having their resume reviewed before attending the job fair.
Employers --- Is your business looking for qualified candidates to fill your open positions? Participate in the Village of Romeoville Job Fair!
- There is no cost to attend this event or to have a table.
- Space is limited.
- Registration includes a table, two chairs and table signage.
- To reserve your spot, email Scott Kettman at email@example.com