The Village of Romeoville now has a variety of options for you to pay water bills and also access your account information.
- Make a payment by phone: Make a quick payment over the phone with a credit/debit card or eCheck by calling 1-844-535-2613 for direct access to the pay-by-phone system or through the Village’s main line at 815-886-7200 and listen to the prompts.
- Online water payment: This link will allow for two options:
- Make a one time payment in 3 easy steps without registering. All you need is your account number from your paper bill.
- Create an account. After an account is created you will be able to view and pay multiple accounts at once, view payment history as well as past billing statements. In addition, you can sign up for paperless billing, you will be able to securely save your payment information; and the opportunity to schedule recurring automatic payments from your checking account or credit card.
- Automatic Bill Pay: Through participation in this program the Village will automatically deduct payment of your water/sewer and refuse collection bill from your checking or savings account.
If you have questions or need further assistance please contact the Water Department at 815-886-7212.