During Fire Prevention Week, spend Friday Night with Fire Prevention at Deer Crossing Park. This FREE event includes many family-oriented activities.
- Helicopter landing
- Fire extinguisher training
- Safety quiz with raffle prizes provided by Blain’s Farm & Fleet
- Obstacle course for kids
- A visit from Sparky the Fire Dog
- Residential knox box program
- Free food and drinks provided by Fat Ricky’s.
This year’s theme is: “Look. Listen. Learn. Be aware – fire can happen anywhere.”
For more information, call (815) 372-4045.