There are a variety of grants and assistance programs being made available for businesses that are being impacted by COVID-19. You can find some of them below, as well as links to other helpful resources.
- Restaurant Revitalization Program - Provides funding to help restaurants and other eligible businesses keep their doors open. This program will provide restaurants with funding equal to their pandemic-related revenue loss up to $10 million per business and no more than $5 million per physical location. Recipients are not required to repay the funding as long as funds are used for eligible uses no later than March 11, 2023. Applications open Monday, May 3 at 11:00 a.m.. Learn more here.
- Economic Injury Disaster Loans - The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) will work directly with state Governors to provide targeted, low-interest loans to small businesses and non-profits that have been severely impacted by COVID-19. The SBA’s Economic Injury Disaster Loan program provides small businesses with working capital loans of up to $2 million that can provide vital economic support to small businesses to help overcome the temporary loss of revenue they are experiencing. Find more information on the SBA’s Economic Injury Disaster Loans at: SBA.gov/Disaster
- ComEd Small Business Assistance Program - The Small Business Assistance Program provides eligible small business customers with a one-time grant up to $1,000 towards a past due balance once every 12 months. Eligible customers may also place a remaining balance into a payment plan of up to six months. To apply for the Small Business Assistance Program, please call 877-426-6331. More information here.
- Will County Small Business Assistance Grant Program - More information here. Application period is now closed.
- Business Interruption Grants Program - The Business Interruption Grant (BIG) program is a $636 million program developed by Governor Pritzker and the Illinois General Assembly to provide economic relief for small businesses hit hardest by COVID-19. BIG leverages federal funding provided by the CARES Act to help offset COVID-19 related losses for Illinois small businesses. More information here.
- Paycheck Protection Program - A Small Business Association loan that helps businesses keep their workforce employed during COVID-19. Learn more here.
- Illinois Department of Commerce COVID-19 Emergency Resources for Businesses
- Illinois Department of Commerce COVID-19 Emergency Resources for Workers
- Emergency Small Business Grants and Loans Assistance
- Front-Line Staff Information for SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loan Program
- SBA to Provide Economic Injury Disaster Loans for Coronavirus Related Economic Disruptions
- U.S. Small Business Administration DISASTER BUSINESS LOAN APPLICATION